There is nothing greater than being an Alaskan woman and Palmer knows how to celebrate this at their annual “Who Let the Girls Out” weekend running from Friday, April 28th and through Saturday night the 29th.
The brainchild of local shop owner Denise Statz, Who Let the Girls Out is an unabashed women’s day out where you can participate in a whole host of activities including:
- 5k Run
- 7 (at least) course gourmet dinner and live music at the Palmer Downtown Deli
- Live Music-Black Water Railroad- and dancing at Klondike Mike’s Main Street Grill
- All you can eat breakfast/brunch buffet with champagne and mimosas at Pizza Ria Delphi
- Alcohol catered paint night event at Artists Uncorked Studio. Features an iconic painting of Palmer and/or Palmer area.
- Tofulicious workshop featuring cooking tofu.
- Crafting a trendy terrarium
- Make-N-Take Card card creation
- Watercolor texturing class with Alaskan artist, Tremani Sutcliffe.
- Painting Garden Rocks
- Personalize your own canvas bag
- And so much more…
Park where you can in downtown Palmer and find your way to any number of the events.
You can take the train out from Anchoage, Alaska to Palmer Alaska buying tickets here.
Who Let the Girls Out: Event at a Glance
Happening Friday, April 28th and Saturday, April 29
Events All Around Town
Bring a girlfriend and stay at Hatcher Pass B&B for 20% off Friday night April 28th or Saturday April 29th.